Well, this semester has gotten off to a “stormy” start! (ok, I just had to do it…)
Today I have 5 articles to share with you. I can’t say that they are “recent” as I’ve been collecting them all summer waiting for the blog posts to begin again. It just took me a bit longer to get prepared to post this semester. However, I think that these articles are still worthwhile and hope that they benefit someone in some way.
- Motivate Learning Through Online Games by Holly Lutze, Ph.D.
- Mastery Learning: Policies and Procedures that Help it Work by Denise Lujan
- Students’ Attitudes towards Mathematics at a Historically Black University (HBU) by Jonah Mutua
- Breaking Out of the e-Learning Courseware Box: Integrating Social Media by Steven S. Vrooman, Ph.D.
- Self-Regulation and Students with Mental Illness by Ren VanderLind
Each of these articles can be found on the Texas Success Initiative: PD website. If you have any recent research that you would like to share, please send them to CAPE, and I’ll post the links next month.