Gandalf meme from: http://www.debate.org/opinions/polls/most-epic-gandalf-scene-in-lotr
Don’t pass on the opportunity to check your worksheet!
If you followed all of the proper steps, your form should be basically accessible. Run the Make Accessible Action Wizard.
- Go to Tools, select Action Wizard and click Make Accessible.
4. The rest of the areas should be correct by default, so just click OK through them. (Exception: Even though it’s a form, choose No, Skip this Step when it asks if it’s a fillable form. You’ve already set up the form fields.)
5. Close the Wizard once you’re finished.
6. Choose the Optimize for Web and Mobile Wizard. (This converts colors and embeds fonts so that they are displayed consistently across devices.)
7. Click Start. The Wizard will run automatically and then prompt you to save the form again.
Next week, we’ll address the importance of saving two versions of your worksheet.